We have developped two R packages available on CRAN:
- dfcomb – for combination of molecules
- for the combination of two agents where the toxicity (and efficacy) of both agent is assumed to increase with the dose (e.g. combination of two cytotoxic agents).
- for the combination of two agents where the toxicity and effiacy are assumed to increase with the dose but the efficacy of one agent may plateau from a certain dose level (e.g. combination of a cytotoxic with a molecularly targeted agent).
- dfmta – for Molecularly Targeted Agent (MTA) in single-agent
- MIXFIM – for the evaluation of the Fisher information matrix in nonlinear mixed effect models using a Markov Chains Monte Carlo’s method